Shopping Online

Shopping Online

Crimson

no comment

HTML/CSS

Crimson
#DC143C

Crimson is a strong, red color, inclining to purple. It originally meant the color of the kermes dye produced from a scale insect, Kermes vermilio, but the name is now sometimes also used as a generic term for slightly bluish-red colors that are between black and rose.

Crimson (NR4) is produced using the dried bodies of the kermes insect, which were gathered commercially in Mediterranean countries, where they live on the kermes oak, and sold throughout Europe. Kermes dyes have been found in burial wrappings in Anglo-Scandinavian York. They fell out of use with the introduction of cochineal, because although the dyes were comparable in quality and color intensity it needed ten to twelve times as much kermes to produce the same effect as cochineal.

Carmine is the name given to the dye made from the dried bodies of the female cochineal, although the name crimson is sometimes applied to these dyes too. Cochineal appears to have been brought to Europe during the conquest of Mexico by the Spaniard Hernán Cortés, and the name ‘carmine’ is derived from the French carmin. It was first described by Mathioli in 1549. The pigment is also called cochineal after the insect from which it is made.

Alizarin (PR83) is a pigment that was first synthesized in 1868 by the German chemists Carl Gräbe and Carl Liebermann and replaced the natural pigment madder lake. Alizarin crimson is a dye bonded onto alum which is then used as a pigment and mixed with ochre, sienna and umber. It is not totally colorfast.

The word crimson has been recorded in English since 1400, and its earlier forms include cremesin, crymysyn and cramoysin (cf. cramoisy, a crimson cloth). These were adapted via Old Spanish from the Medieval Latin cremesinus (also kermesinus or carmesinus), the dye produced from Kermes scale insects, and can be traced back to Arabic qermez (“red”), also borrowed in Turkish kırmızı and many other languages, e.g. German Karmesin, Italian cremisi, French cramoisi, Portuguese carmesim best healthy water bottle, etc. (via Latin). The ultimate source may be Sanskrit कृमिज kṛmi-jā meaning “worm-made”.

A shortened form of carmesinus also gave the Latin carminus, from which comes carmine best thermo bottle.

Other cognates include the Persian qermez (or ghermez) “red”, Old Church Slavonic čruminu, archaic Russian чермный (čermnyj), and Serbo-Croatian crven “red”. Cf. also vermilion.

Carmine dyes, which give crimson and related red and purple colors, are based on an aluminium and calcium salt of carminic acid. Carmine lake is an aluminium or aluminium-tin lake of cochineal extract, and crimson lake is prepared by striking down an infusion of cochineal with a 5 percent solution of alum and cream of tartar. Purple lake is prepared like carmine lake with the addition of lime to produce the deep purple tone. Carmine dyes tend to fade quickly.

Carmine dyes were once widely prized in both the Americas and in Europe. They were used in paints by Michelangelo and for the crimson fabrics of the Hussars, the Turks, the British Redcoats, and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

Nowadays carmine dyes are used for coloring foodstuffs water thermos jug, medicines and cosmetics. As a food additive in the European Union, carmine dyes are designated E120, and are also called cochineal and Natural Red 4. Carmine dyes are also used in some oil paints and watercolors used by artists.

Share This:

King Philip (clipper)

no comment

King Philip was a 19th-century clipper ship launched in 1856 and wrecked in 1878. The wreck of this ship is only rarely visible; very infrequently the timbers can be seen protruding from the sands of Ocean Beach, on the Pacific Ocean coast of San Francisco, California. The wreck is the “most complete remains of an American medium clipper.” This is a shipwreck of one of many ships that were wrecked in and around San Francisco Bay.

King Philip was built in Alna, Maine in 1856. Seven years later she was being advertised as “a strictly first-class clipper ship with quick dispatch” and “well-known to shippers as one of the best and most reliable vessels in the California trade. Stands A-1 for seven years”. With a wooden hull and three masts, she was a medium-sized clipper measuring 1,194 tons. She was named for Metacomet (who was known to the English as “King Philip”), a war chief or sachem of the Wampanoag Indians. Metacomet was the Wampanoag’s leader in King Philip’s War.

The ship carried cargo from the Eastern United States to San Francisco, and called at Baker Island for guano. The route required going around Cape Horn, which is famous for its enormous storms. The historian Samuel Eliot Morison has called this kind of ship “the noblest of all sailing vessels phone pouch for running.” The fastest-ever clipper ship, Flying Cloud, once sailed from New York City to San Francisco in only 89 days; King Philip, although fast, was not as fast.

King Philip had a turbulent history, including at least two mutinies or sailors’ rebellions, with the ship surviving being set on fire on both of those occasions. Finally, on January 25, 1878, 22 years after she was built, King Philip left San Francisco Bay under Captain A.W. Keller, bound for Port Gamble, carrying no cargo. A steam-powered tugboat had towed her out of the Bay, in order to help her maneuver in the dangerous waters. At that exact moment, an accident caused the death of the captain of a ship that was nearby, and the tugboat crew was called upon to help out with that emergency. Left on her own without the tugboat to steer her, King Philip dropped an anchor, but the anchor did not hold fast, and the clipper drifted with the current towards the breakers of the beach and ran aground in heavy surf, which caused the ship to break apart.

In its news article, the Daily Alta California described the scene:

All the members of the crew survived the shipwreck, it being so close to the sandy beach and dry land, but the clipper herself was a total loss. Right after the incident, what was left of the wrecked clipper was offered up for auction. The remnants were bought for $1,050 by a San Francisco businessman named John Molloy, who was able to salvage metal fittings and sails from the destroyed clipper. The rest of the wreck was blown up and abandoned.

Left in place at extreme low tide level in 1878, what is left of the wreck of King Philip is usually completely covered in sand steel water bottle india. Sometimes, as the profile of the sand on the beach shifts and changes, the timbers reemerge and are visible during low tides. The wreck was partially visible when the schooner Reporter wrecked on the same site on March 13, 1902. Contemporary accounts noted that Reporter was “fast digging her own grave alongside the bones of the King Philip, whose ribs are still seen…” The wrecks of both ships were buried in 1910 when bulldozing of the sand dunes to build the Great Highway pushed large amounts of sand onto the beach.

The first documented more recent appearance was in 1982. The wreck was also visible in March 1983, when National Park Service archaeologist James Delgado documented the site with fellow archaeologist Martin T. Mayer. The wreck was exposed in May 1984 to a hitherto unseen degree, at which time Delgado and a larger team returned to document more of the hull. That project determined the ship was nearly half intact (45%) from the keel to the ‘tween deck level, was still partially sheathed in “yellow” or Muntz metal, and was ballasted with rocks from San Francisco’s Telegraph Hill. Tangled wire rope and rigging elements as well as timbers from the schooner Reporter were also found mixed into King Philip’s hull.

After an appearance in 1985, the next time the wreck was visible was almost 22 years later, in May 2007. The subsequent construction of the Ocean Beach sewer outfall resulted in more sand being dumped onto Ocean Beach, which again buried the ship. It was exposed again in November 2010, three years after its previous appearance. In April 2011 the wreck again became visible, this time to the same degree that it had been in 1984.

Stephen Haller, the park historian for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area of the National Park Service, says that King Philip is the best-preserved wreck of a wooden ship in the San Francisco Bay area, which has a total of approximately 200 old shipwrecks. According to James Delgado, the wreck of King Philip is the only known structural remains of an American medium clipper, a prototype of the American downeaster, the typical American wooden deepwaterman of the 19th century.

Because Ocean Beach belongs to the National Park Service and is federal property, the wreck of the old ship is federal property. The wreck is located at Coordinates: .

Share This:

Gheorghe Bucur

no comment

Gheorghe “Gigel” Bucur (born 8 April 1980 in Bucharest) is a Romanian football player who plays for Liga IV side Voința Crevedia. He is a short and speedy forward.

Bucur has won the top league goalscorer award in the Romanian Liga 1 twice toddler drink bottles, in the 2004–05 and in the 2008–09 seasons. He was tied on goals with another player on both occasions, first with Claudiu Niculescu and then with Florin Costea football tops online.

Before joining Politehnica, Bucur had only played for Sportul Studenţesc, where he appeared in 169 matches and scored 76 goals in the first two Romanian leagues. He made his debut in the Divizia A during the 2001–02 season natural steak tenderizer. After winning the title of Romanian top league goalscoarer of the Divizia A in 2006, he was transferred to Timişoara, for a rumored sum of US$800,000. Sorin Rădoi also came to Poli as part of that deal.

In the autumn of 2009 he scored a brace in the Third Champions League Qualifying Round to help Timișoara knockout Shakhtar Donetsk.

On 3 February 2010, he signed a 3-year contract with Russian club Kuban Krasnodar for a fee worth $1 glass camelbak water bottle.8 million.

Gigel Bucur first played for the Romania national team in 2005 and amassed twenty six appearances until 2013, scoring four goals, including a brace against Armenia for the 2006 FIFA World Cup qualification.

On 25 March 2008 he was decorated by the president of Romania, Traian Băsescu for the results on Qualifying to EURO 2008 and qualification to UEFA Euro 2008 Group C with Medalia “Meritul Sportiv” — (The Medal “The Sportive Merit”) class III.

Statistics accurate as of match played 27 May 2016

Share This:

Bit field

no comment

A bit field is a data structure used in computer programming. It consists of a number of adjacent computer memory locations which have been allocated to hold a sequence of bits youth football uniforms packages, stored so that any single bit or group of bits within the set can be addressed. A bit field is most commonly used to represent integral types of known, fixed bit-width.

The meaning of the individual bits within the field is determined by the programmer; for example, the first bit in a bit field (located at the field’s base address) is sometimes used to determine the state of a particular attribute associated with the bit field.

Within microprocessors and other logic devices, collections of bit fields called “flags” are commonly used to control or to indicate the intermediate state or outcome of particular operations. Microprocessors typically have a status register that is composed of such flags, used to indicate various post-operation conditions, for example an arithmetic overflow football uniform manufacturers. The flags can be read and used to decide subsequent operations, such as in processing conditional jump instructions. For example, a je (Jump if Equal) instruction in the x86 assembly language will result in a jump if the Z (zero) flag was set by some previous operation.

A bit field is distinguished from a bit array in that the latter is used to store a large set of bits indexed by integers and is often wider than any integral type supported by the language. Bit fields, on the other hand, typically fit within a machine word, and the denotation of bits is independent of their numerical index.

Bit fields can be used to reduce memory consumption when a program requires a number of integer variables which always will have low values. For example, in many systems storing an integer value requires two bytes (16-bits) of memory; sometimes the values to be stored actually need only one or two bits. Having a number of these tiny variables share a bit field allows efficient packaging of data in the memory.

In C and C++, native implementation-defined bit fields can be created using unsigned int, signed int, or (in C99:) _Bool. In this case, the programmer can declare a structure for a bit field which labels and determines the width of several subfields. Adjacently declared bit fields of the same type can then be packed by the compiler into a reduced number of words, compared with the memory used if each ‘field’ were to be declared separately.

For languages lacking native bitfields, or where the programmer wants strict control over the resulting bit representation, it is possible to manually manipulate bits within a larger word type. In this case, the programmer can set, test, and change the bits in the field using combinations of masking and bitwise operations.

Declaring a bit field in C

The layout of bit fields in a C struct is implementation-defined. For behavior that remains predictable across compilers, it may be preferable to emulate bit fields with a primitive and bit operators:

A simple example of a bitfield status register is included in the design of the eight-bit 6502 processor. One eight-bit field held seven pieces of information:

Another example is the Unix exit status code, which can be used as a flag word to pass status information to another process. For example, a program which monitors the status of eight burglar alarm switches could set the bits in the exit code, passing along to another process information about which of the switches are closed or open.

A subset of flags in a flag field may be extracted by ANDing with a mask. In addition, a large number of languages, due to the shift operator’s (<<) use in performing power-of-two ((1 << n) evaluates to






2



n






{\displaystyle 2^{n}}


) exponentiation, also support the use of the shift operator (<<) in combination with the AND operator (&) to determine the value of one or more bits.

Suppose that the status-byte 103 (decimal) is returned, and that within the status-byte we want to check the 5th flag bit. The flag of interest (literal bit-position 6) is the 5th one – so the mask-byte will be






2



5




=


32




{\displaystyle 2^{5}=32}


. ANDing the status-byte 103 (0110 0111 in binary) with the mask-byte 32 (0010 0000 in binary) evaluates to 32, our original mask-byte, which means the flag bit is set; alternatively, if the flag-bit had not been set, this operation would have evaluated to 0.

Thus, to check the nth bit from a variable v, we can perform the operation:

Writing, reading or toggling bits in flags can be done only using the OR, AND and NOT operations – operations which can be performed quickly in the processor. To set a bit, OR the status byte with a mask byte. Any bits set in the mask byte or the status byte will be set in the result.

To toggle a bit, XOR the status byte and the mask byte. This will set a bit if it is cleared or clear a bit if it is set.

Share This:

Frank Kratovil

no comment

Frank Michael Kratovil Jr. est un homme politique américain né le à Lanham (Maryland). Membre du Parti démocrate shaver, il est élu à la Chambre des représentants des États-Unis dans le 1er district du Maryland de 2009 à 2011.

Diplômé du Western Maryland College en 1990 puis de l’université de Baltimore en 1994, Frank Kratovil devient assistant de justice, d’abord dans le comté du Prince George (1994-1997) puis dans le comté de Queen Anne (1997-2001). En 2002, Kratovil est élu procureur d’État (state’s attorney) pour le comté de Queen Anne. Il est alors le plus jeune procureur d’État de l’histoire du Maryland. Il est réélu pour un second mandat en 2006.

Lors des élections de 2008, il est candidat à la Chambre des représentants des États-Unis dans le 1er district du Maryland, qui comprend une partie de la baie de Chesapeake et l’Eastern Shore du Maryland. Il est élu de justesse avec 49,1 % des voix contre 48,3 % pour le sénateur républicain Andy Harris. Harris, un conservateur, avait battu le modéré sortant Wayne Gilchrest (en) lors de la primaire républicaine et Gilchrest avait soutenu Kratovil lors de l’élection générale.

S’il vote en faveur de la loi contre le réchauffement climatique et du plan de relance running belt, Kratovil s’oppose à la réforme du système de santé soutenue par le président Obama best travel water bottle. Il est membre de Blue Dog Coalition.

Il est candidat à un deuxième mandat en 2010. Dans une circonscription qui a donné 18 points d’avance à John McCain en 2008, Kratovil est considéré comme l’un des représentants les plus en danger du pays. Il est battu par Andy Harris, ne rassemblant que 42 % des suffrages contre 54 % pour son adversaire de 2008.

Après un bref passage dans un cabinet d’avocats, Kratovil devient l’adjoint du procureur d’État du comté du Prince George puis est nommé juge de district du comté de Queen Anne par Martin O’Malley en décembre 2011.

Kratovil a cinq enfants avec son épouse Kimberly, quatre garçons (Frankie, Cole, Nate et Jackson) et une fille (Ayden Lee) youth football uniform designer.

Share This:

Église Saint-Jean-Baptiste de Mazères

no comment

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) selon les recommandations des projets correspondants

Brazil Home OSCAR 11 Jerseys

Brazil Home OSCAR 11 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Géolocalisation sur la carte : France

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Midi-Pyrénées

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Hautes-Pyrénées

L’église Saint-Jean-Baptiste est une église catholique située dans le hameau de Mazères, sur le territoire de la commune de Castelnau-Rivière-Basse, en France.

L’église est située dans le département français des Hautes-Pyrénées, sur la commune de Castelnau-Rivière-Basse.

Aucun document d’archives permet de connaître l’origine de cette église. L’abbé Jean Cabanot a étudié cette église en rappelant les traditions qui lui sont attachées et en analysant les différentes parties qui en font son originalité.

Le nom du hameau, d’abord, Mazères, Masera en gascon, dérive du bas-latin Macerias, qui indique en général la présence de ruines, mais aucune découverte archéologique n’a été faite à proximité.

Une tradition attribue la construction de l’église, vers 1120,aux chevaliers de Saint-Jean de Jérusalem du grand-prieuré de Toulouse. Cependant, si les archives de l’ordre permettent de savoir qu’il possédait une église dédiée à saint Jean-Baptiste dans la riche plaine alluviale de l’Adour mais sans qu’on puisse être certain qu’il s’agisse de l’église de Mazères.

Une autre tradition lie la fondation de l’église au martyre dans les bois de Montus, vers 472, de la princesse wisigothe Libérate dont la légende a voulu en faire la sœur de Quitterie. Pour Jean Cabanot, sainte Libérade qui est vénérée dans l’Agenais n’était pas différente de sainte Libérate. L’église de Mazères possédait des reliques de sainte Libérate

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away NAVAS 13 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Away NAVAS 13 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

Les traditions ne permettent pas d’éclairer d’une manière assurée l’origine de l’église. L’histoire ne donne pas beaucoup plus d’éléments précis. Mazères appartient à la vicomté de Rivière-Basse qui a d’abord appartenu au comté de Bigorre puis en 1256 aux vicomtes de Béarn avant de devenir une seigneurie des comtes d’Armagnac par mariage à la génération suivante. Le traité de Brétigny en fait une terre en anglaise, en 1360. Les Anglais en sont chassés en 1407.

La lecture de l’architecture et les comparaisons stylistiques permettent de donner des éléments sur les étapes de sa construction.

La partie la plus ancienne est le chœur droit construit autour de 1120. Plusieurs sculpteurs ont réalisés les chapiteaux du chevet qui possède un ensemble exceptionnel de 26 chapiteaux assez bien conservés situés tant à l’extérieur qu’à l’intérieur. Jean Cabanot a fait une étude stylistique qui lui a permis de montrer l’influence de ceux de l’abbaye de Saint-Sever et de ceux de la basilique Saint-Sernin de Toulouse. Pour Jean Cabanot l’atelier influencé par Saint-Sever a dû être le premier à intervenir car ses chapiteaux se trouvent sur l’arcature du rez-de-chaussée, le reste de la décoration a été faite pat l’atelier influencé par Saint-Sernin qui se caractérise par une plus grande maîtrise de son art et une plus grande variété des thèmes. Pour Jean Cabanot, la présence de sculpteurs ayant travaillé à la basilique Saint-Sernin de Toulouse à Mazères, si loin de Toulouse, serait dû au changement d’équipe de sculpteurs quand le maître Bernard Gilduin est arrivé à Toulouse en 1095 et a entraîné le départ de l’équipe qui avait travaillé sur le déambulatoire et réalisé la porte des Comtes.

Le plan de l’église est très simple et souvent utilisé dans le sud-ouest : un sanctuaire rectangulaire et une nef un peu plus large. La nef unique rectangulaire a été construite ensuite et couverte d’une charpente. Le portail méridional date de cette période.

En 1342, l’évêque de Bigorre, Pierre-Raymond de Monbrun, réforme le diocèse de Bigorre sports direct football shirts. L’église est devenue paroissiale. Il fait modifier la partie occidentale de l’église en reconstruisant une partie des murs au nord ouest de l’église et en ajoutant un mur transversal pour isoler une chapelle à l’ouest dédiée à sainte Libérate où il a déposé une châsse avec ses reliques. La châsse en marbre blanc est surmontée d’une inscription gothique. Des peintures murales, aujourd’hui illisibles, décoraient la chapelle. Cette chapelle n’a jamais été voûtée.

Pendant la guerre de Cent Ans les églises sont fortifiées, et celle de Mazères a reçu deux salles hautes au-dessus du chevet et de la chapelle avec des échauguettes à l’ouest et un chemin de ronde. La tour-escalier avec meurtrières pour les arbalètes construite contre le mur nord de la nef date de la même époque.

L’église brûle, pendant la guerre de Cent Ans ou les guerres de religion. Les reliques de sainte Libérate sont profanées. Des voûtes ogivales sont alors construites, en même temps que les contreforts qui sont ajoutées à l’extérieur des murs goutterots pour reprendre la poussée des voûtes. Ces voûtes ont entraînés la destruction de la partie supérieure des murs et les fenêtres. La nef qui était plus haute que le sanctuaire est devenue plus basse et entièrement aveugle. Cette construction des voûtes a divisé la nef en trois travées.

En 1735-1736 a été ajouté au sud du chœur une petite sacristie. Le sanctuaire a reçu à la fin du XVIIIe siècle son décor en trompe-l’œil : faux marbre des ogives de la nef et des arcatures du chœur surmontées d’un baldaquin imitant le mobilier de la cathédrale de Tarbes.

Au XIXe siècle on a ajouté des toits en poivrière aux échauguettes.

Au début du XXe siècle, l’église menaçait ruine.

L’édifice est classé au titre des monuments historiques en 1910.

L’église est désaffectée. En 1932 l’archietce des Monuments historiques déclare « cet édifice n’est plus qu’une ruine ». Elle a été finalement sauvée en 1935 grâce à des travaux importants entrepris à la suite de son classement. Elle est devenue une annexe de l’église de Castelnau-Rivière-Basse.

Le sanctuaire a été construit en moellons d’assez grandes dimensions, taillés soigneusement dans des pierres de bonne qualité. Il a été couvert dès l’origine par une voûte assez élevée en berceau plein cintre. Il commence à l’arc triomphal à double rouleau dont la partie supérieure est cachée par les voûtes d’ogives de la nef ajoutées au XVIIe siècle.

La partie basse des murs du chevet est ornée de 7 arcades aveugles qui retombent sur des chapiteaux et des colonnettes engagées reposant sur une banquette moulurée.

Au-dessus se trouvent trois fenêtres, une pour chaque face du chœur. Toutes ces fenêtres sont décorées d’archivoltes plus ou moins décorées, de colonnettes et de chapiteaux, tant sur l’intérieur qu’à l’extérieur de l’église. À la base des fenêtres court sur toute longueur des murs un triple cordon de billettes. Au-dessus des fenêtres, à partir des tailloirs de l’arc triomphal a été sculpté un autre cordon. Au-dessus, sur le mur est a été placé une fenêtre qui a été rendue aveugle. Au XVIIIe, on a creusé des niches de part et d’autre de la fenêtre du premier étage

Ce type de dispositions a été adopté sur nombre d’églises du Sud-Ouest. L’originalité de l’église vient de la qualité des éléments sculptés. La nef tranche par la pauvreté de son décor et la médiocrité des procédés de construction.

Les 26 modillons qui portent la corniche extérieure du chevet sont très dégradés. Seuls les 26 chapiteaux, bien conservés, sont d’une qualité rare define meat tenderizer. Jean Cabanot a noté plusieurs influences :

Les chapiteaux de l’arc triomphal célèbrent l’eucharistie :

Les sculptures du portail méridional, seuls éléments sculptés de la nef, n’ont rien de commun avec les sculptures du chœur. Elles sont plus abîmées que celles du chevet.

L’inscription gothique gravée sur la châsse des reliques de sainte Libérate en marbre blanc donne la date de 1342 pour sa réalisation.

Les arches permettaient aux pèlerins de s’allonger sous les reliques de la sainte.

Inscription d’après Jean Cabanot :

Traduction proposée par Nelly Pousthomis-Dalle et Marc Salvan-Guillotin :

Les reliques de la sainte ont été dispersées en 1793.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Share This:

Henricus Lefèvre

no comment

Vous pouvez partager vos connaissances en l’améliorant (comment ?) selon les recommandations des projets correspondants.

Henricus Carolus (Henri) Lefèvre, né le 18 décembre 1863 à Gand et y décédé le 11 décembre 1921 fut un homme politique socialiste belge.

Fils d’ouvriers illettrés, il travaille dès ses 9 ans dans l’usine à coton de J. de Hemptinne, puis comme tisserand dans la Grasfabriek et en 1883, il fait son service militaire. Après, il reprend son ancien métier et rallie l’association des travailleurs du coton.

Élu en 1903 conseiller communal de Gand, il joue un rôle décisif lors d’une grève en 1905 dans les usines textile pour obtenir une réduction du temps de travail. Il succède à Louis Bar à la tête de la Gentse Socialistische Katoenbewerkersvereeniging et devient administrateur de la coopérative Vooruit i love football t shirt. En 1913, il devient membre du Comité du Fonds de Chômage urbain et de la Bourse du Travail. Après la première guerre what is a natural meat tenderizer, il tombe sérieusement malade, ce qui ne l’empêche d’être élu en 1919 sénateur pour le parti ouvrier belge. N’ayant payé le cens, il doit cependant renoncer au mandat. En 1921, il est réélu pour la troisième fois conseiller communal et ensuite conseiller provincial, à la suite de quoi il devient sénateur provincial. Il décède cependant à la suite d’une opération fatale.

Share This:

Cerkiew św. Sergiusza z Radoneża w Puszkinie

no comment

Cerkiew św. Sergiusza z Radoneża w Puszkinie – prawosławna cerkiew w Puszkinie, wzniesiona w 1889, zdewastowana po rewolucji październikowej i zwrócona wiernym we wrześniu 2012.

Cerkiew została wzniesiona w 1889 w sąsiedztwie kompleksu koszarowego 2 carskosielskiego pułku strzelców lejbgwardii, do którego należała świątynia. Poświęcenie obiektu miało miejsce czternaście lat później, w obecności cara Mikołaja II, wielkich książąt Włodzimierza i Sergiusza Aleksandrowicza Romanowów oraz wielkiej księżnej Marii Pawłowny. W obiekcie znajdowały się nagrobki rosyjskich żołnierzy walczących w I wojnie światowej.

Po rewolucji październikowej cerkiew została zamknięta, a z jej budynku zdjęto kopuły. Zniszczone zostały również nagrobki żołnierzy, chociaż brakuje danych co do losu samych pochówków glass bottles for toddlers. W czasie II wojny światowej obiekt ponownie doznał poważnych uszkodzeń, po zakończeniu walk nadal był wykorzystywany do celów niezgodnych z przeznaczeniem. Po upadku ZSRR przez wiele lat właścicielem budynku było Ministerstwo Transportu Federacji Rosyjskiej; w cerkwi mieściła się publiczna toaleta kawiarnia i serwis samochodowy.

Świątynia została zwrócona eparchii petersburskiej i ładoskiej Rosyjskiego Kościoła Prawosławnego 21 września 2012, po dwuletnich staraniach 5s case waterproof, w bardzo złym stanie technicznym. Zaplanowano wówczas jej renowację. Państwo rosyjskie zobowiązało się przeznaczyć na prace konserwatorskie i badania na terenie cerkwi kwotę 1,8 mln rubli. Po ukończeniu tych prac wielkiego poświęcenia odnowionego obiektu dokonał patriarcha moskiewski i całej Rusi Cyryl w asyście metropolity petersburskiego i ładoskiego Warsonofiusza, biskupów wyborskiego i prioziorskiego Ignacego, carskosiolskiego Marcela, tichwińskiego i łodiejnopolskiego Mścisława, gatczyńskiego i łuskiego Mitrofana oraz duchowieństwa metropolii petersburskiej.

Share This:

Australian Open 1988 (vrouwen)

no comment

Het tennistoernooi Australian Open werd in 1988 bij de vrouwen voor de 62e keer gehouden. De als eerste geplaatste West-Duitse Steffi Graf won het toernooi voor de eerste keer door in de finale de als derde geplaatste Amerikaanse Chris Evert met 6-1 en 7-6 te verslaan.

De geplaatste speelsters zijn hieronder opgesomd. Tussen haakjes staat welke ronde de speelster haalde.

1969 (m-v) · 1970 (m-v) · 1971 (m-v) · 1972 (m-v) · 1973 (m-v) · 1974 (m-v) · 1975 (m-v) · 1976 (m-v) · januari 1977 (m-v) · december 1977 (m-v) · 1978 (m-v) · 1979 (m-v) · 1980 (m-v) · 1981 (m-v) · 1982 (m-v) · 1983 (m-v) · 1984 (m-v) · 1985 (m-v) · 1987 (m-v-vd) · 1988 (m-v-vd-gd) · 1989 (m-v) · 1990 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 1991 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 1992 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 1993 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 1994 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 1995 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 1996 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 1997 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 1998 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 1999 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2000 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2001 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2002 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2003 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2004 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2005 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · Mexico Home Jerseys

Mexico Home Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

;”>2006 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2007 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2008 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2010 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2011 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2012 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2013 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2014 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2016 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2017 (m-v-md-vd-gd) · 2018 (m-v-md-vd-gd)

Share This:

Pachnoda

no comment

Kongo-Rosenkäfer (Pachnoda marginata peregrina)
an einer Bananenscheibe

Pachnoda ist eine Gattung aus der Unterfamilie der Rosenkäfer (Cetoniinae). Derzeit sind über einhundert Arten bekannt. Der wohl bekannteste ist der von Liebhabern gern in Terrarien gehaltene Kongo-Rosenkäfer (Pachnoda marginata).

Die Arten der Gattung Pachnoda sind in ganz Afrika zu finden. Einige sind in einem erstaunlich großen Gebiet beheimatet. So trifft man den Kongo-Rosenkäfer (Pachnoda marginata) in verschiedenen Unterarten im gesamten tropischen Afrika an slim waist pack. Einige Vertreter sind in ihrer Heimat sehr häufig, was auf die genügsamen Larven zurückzuführen ist. So fand Legrand Larven von Pachnoda ephippiata sogar in Gartenabfällen, Laubhaufen und selbst in Humusablagerungen ungereinigter Dachrinnen best belts. Pachnoda sinuata folgt dem Menschen sogar in neu besiedelte Gebiete.

Viele Arten sind typische Savannenbewohner. Einige legen bei extremer Trockenheit eine Diapause ein. Dabei überdauert das letzte Larvenstadium im bereits aus Erdreich und einem speziellen Sekret gefertigtem Kokon Zeiträume von vier bis sechs Monaten. Damit es zur Verpuppung kommt, ist häufig eine Erhöhung der Feuchtigkeit des umgebenden Substrats nötig.

Die Imagines ernähren sich vorwiegend von Blüten verschiedenster krautiger Pflanzen und Sträucher, unter anderem von Akazien und Zuckerbüschen. Auch alle erreichbaren Früchte (selbst unreife) gehören zum Nahrungsspektrum.

Die Gültigkeit beziehungsweise der Status der nachfolgend zusammengetragenen Arten und Unterarten ist teilweise umstritten:

Share This:

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Archives

Categories

Meta

Login with

fodbold hat online | Billige Nike Fotball Jerseys online | Kelme Outlet

MCM Rucksack | Kelme Outlet | maje dresses outlet| maje dresses for sale

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet online shopping shop online