Shopping Online

Shopping Online

Miranda Palace

no comment

The Miranda Palace is located in the village of Prelo, which belongs to the municipality of Boal, in the Principality of Asturias (Spain). It was built during the 15th and 16th centuries and it was declared a “well of cultural interest” in 1982.

At first it consisted of a square tower with three floors that was subsequently extended tenderising meat. It had small openings that were later enlarged. The main body of the palace has two floors in the back side and one floor in the front side, due to the unevenness of the terrain. Above the entrance door is placed a big coat of arms belonging to the family González de Prelo y Castrillón. The palace has a chapel too 1l glass water bottle, which dates from 1776, having a rectangle floor with two loopholes in both wings, and two Rococo-inspired altarpieces painted in black and white. The wooden sculptures it housed, from the 17th and 18th centuries, were removed because of the bad condition of the ceiling. Between the tower and the chapel there is an extra body, with corridors supported by stone columns.

Nowadays, the whole palace has been restored to become a four-star hotel.

Coordinates:

Share This:

Tags: ,

Comments are closed.



fodbold hat online | Billige Nike Fotball Jerseys online | Kelme Outlet

MCM Rucksack | Kelme Outlet | maje dresses outlet| maje dresses for sale

kelme paul frank outlet new balance outlet bogner outlet le coq sportif outlet online shopping shop online